Well known among today’s racers is the pain of starter failure. Because we are involved in the high performance automotive industry as manufacturers as well as competitors, we know the trouble that enthusiasts are having and we try extremely hard to make products that are needed but unavailable. Our starters are tested to the extreme and are not sold until everything is right. Standard testing includes amp draw, power and rotational speed under load as well as free rev testing to ensure proper balance of internal rotating parts. We are raising the industry standard to bring to you truly trouble-free parts for your vehicle. Our 300 Series “True Start” starter will do well on any normally aspirated engine up to 565 cubic inches. They have been useful in engines with larger displacement when compression ratios are limited. A powerful motor provides 20% more power than any Hitachi based starter.
- Fits General Motors LSx engine with 168 tooth flexplate.
- Recommended for engines up to 565 cubic inches.
- Inline design to clear headers and framerails.
- Several clocking options.
- 2 High strength precision starter bolts with washers and shim included.